- After initial inquiry and communication with a school Director, schedule a parent/guardian tour at the school. At that meeting, we will share school information as well as gather detailed information about the potential student.
- During the initial visit, a school Director and the family will review the Application Process which includes steps to apply online, which must be completed before the prospective student visit. A non-refundable fee of $75 must be submitted with each application.
- Schedule a day for the prospective student to visit Green Oaks School / Green Oaks Adult Learning. Please be sure to bring the following:
- Complete change of clothes
- A parent interview will be held at the end of the day of the student’s visit.
- Families will be notified of acceptance. If accepted, an email will be sent to the family with steps for our online enrollment. All new students are given provisional acceptance until the student has been in attendance for six weeks.
- After the enrollment process is complete, a mandatory New Family Orientation will be scheduled within one week of the student's start date.
Green Oaks Education and Support, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.